“Grenadiers, the dragoons of war. Long have you neglected your spears and artillery for more tactical munitions. But the time comes that you return to the fold – the weapons you carry must reinvigorate the battlefield with their old power. Munitions of madness must also minister the deliverance of pain.”
– Valkaheim, the Lost Prophet, Letter to the Accretians GY 2020
3 more days of updates – and the biggest one we’re subdividing per race/faction; first up comes the changes for our Accretian specialists! Bullets are about to get a lot more… explosive!
As part of a patch-wide number-crunching Ataraxia is going to bring, Accretion specialists will find their offensive capabilities buffed, primarily by bullets having their own DPS value, in addition to their useful effects.
I. LEVEL 75 SIEGE KIT
- Beelzebub Flame Siege Kits will be available to use once an Accretia character reaches Level 75.
- These Siege Kits can be bought from the PROJECTILE CONSUMABLE VENDOR in HQ.
- Some NPCs on different maps such as Hidden Elf Land also sell these kits.
II. BULLET EFFECT IMPROVEMENT
- All Accretia Specialist Ammos has been modified and was added damage when using it.
- Damage inflicted by Ammos from the Cash Shop is higher than those from the NPC.
Below are some of the updated ammos.
How will this change affect the landscape of war? See for yourself in a few days! Ataraxia arrives soon to a Novus near you – hope to see you there when history is written anew.
Disclaimer: Changes will be implemented by the PlayPark RF Online Team if needed without further notice.
For more updates, just like and follow the PlayPark RF Online Page on Facebook.